Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lynsey Lue


So here is my precious little moma. She has been a perfect angel. I really must boast cause there is no better dog then her! :) So, the boys have started school and it is great! So much easier to pack two children and go instead of six! They have been getting up and dressed way before I get up, I think maybe I will start sleeping later. Now that we live closer to their new school, we have been walking. Good for me, considering in my mommy group we have started a weight loss contest. Being that only 1/4 of our moms are skinny (yeah talking about you B) :)
So, my husband was off these past two days and..........well sometimes I wonder why? Yesterday was supposed to be my relaxing day and all I like to do is play my sims. Yesterday I ended up doing 7 loads of laundry, cooking dinner, then cleaning up. Then he had the nerve to tell me I had just been sitting at the computer all day! Yeah...........OK! He was the one that sat on the couch playing his playstation football from sun up to sund down. OK, so I had to get that off my chest. I wonder if all husbands are really that clueless! :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh gosh shes so cute!
Don't worry about the husband..mine is the same way..except he plays WOW(world of warcraft) He taught Lily to play that too! And just recently he bought Bioshock for the xbox360..fine game, although he plays it at night (when kids are sleeping, due to the disturbing graphics) and apparently he can't play it at a normal/quiet level, no, no, no,he needs it to be on surround sound and totally loud...I'm surprised the neighbor hasn't complained about the vibrating walls and machine gun sounds at 10pm at night..haha

B said...

i'm officially bookmarking your blog now. gah!

B said...

and btw -- i'm only skinny cuz i had the flu for like a month and i have a bad galbladder -- it's like instant bulimia! yay lol