Wednesday, October 10, 2007

7 things about me!

Well b at random acts of motherhood tagged me to write 7 things about myself. However I do not know anyone to tag I will indulge in this "game". :)


1. I am obsessed with girlie things. I love to dress up just to check the freaking' mail!

2. I only wanted 2 kids but somehow 2 turned into 6...........note to self WTF!

3. My favorite food is anything greasy or out of the water!

4. I consider a balanced breakfast to be 2 reeses peanut butter cups and a glass of milk.

5. I am not perfect (I know shocking to me also)

6. I can not keep friends ( as soon as I figure out why I will let you know)

7. I wish I had someone to tell all my troubles to (other then blog land)! Is that what they call a best friend?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL, I don't know any one else to 'tag' either..I was going to tag you but looks like its done already.
I am here to listen to you dish it out..like me..I can't keep friends either..I have one..that I have had for about 4ish years..and thats it.
:( I have more aquaintances in blog land than in my everyday life!

B said...

you tell your troubles to me :-P

B said...

OH. did you find anything at the mall yesterday? sorry i had to leave. too much longer and adrien would have been pullin' a maddie LOL

Candace said...

i bet you can keep blog friends!!!!!
hey, it looks like b is your friend?
is that going to end anytime soon??