Monday, October 15, 2007

A whole lot of Nothing!

This must be the week from hell for me? First my MNO got cancelled. That really sucked as I look forward to those every month. I guess we are not having one at all this month which double sucks as I went out and bought an outfit for it. Ohhh well no use crying over spilt fun! :) So in order to make up for my lost friday my husband took me to the Grapevine Mall. We spent (to much dang money) on nothing. I bought 100 dollars worth of underwear WTF I don't even like underwear like that. I felt worse that I had spent all our money on crap after shopping then I felt before I went shopping. So much for therapy. Then yesterday my youngest children turned on my toaster oven. Maybe it would not have been so bad if I didn't have a loaf of bread and a bag of plastic plates sitting on top of it. So I am rearranging the living room and I was like what is burning. I thought it was my 10 year cooking and he messed up. Nope it is 25 plastic plates melting and a loaf of "cooked" bread. Then my 8 year old brings me my 7 year old's library book showing me where the "terror twins" have colored all in it. I am so ready to ship them back to grandmas and they have only been here 3 days. My 5 and 4 year old apparently left the water running in the bath tub last night and the tub was full this morning. WHY?????? Why can't my life be uneventful for one minute? Now I am unable to sleep because yet another play date has been cancelled due to our unforeseen weather. I hope this day goes a little better then it started.

3 comments:

B said...

awww. well a mom's life is never uneventful, unfortunately.

don't you just LOVE this cold, wet weather? i know i do

Kelly said...

You're officially the Candy Fairy! LOL!

Kelly said...

You're officially the Candy Fairy! LOL!